Every room in the house has an important role, including the bathroom. Even though it is often the smallest room in the house, if it is well organized and laid out, the bathroom is not just a place to clean yourself. As the most private area, the bathroom should be a place where you feel comfortable to spend time in this place.
To change the bathroom to suit your dreams, can be done in various ways. There is no need to change the entire look of the bathroom or add anything complicated. In fact, the right bath mat is enough to make your bathroom beautify. Bath mat are usually chosen because of their practicality, besides that bathroom mat have various colors and patterns so they can improve the aesthetics in the bathroom.
Try playing with patterns, bright colors, unique textures, and placing them in the area that suits you. For those of you who are looking to change bathroom design, here are 10 bath mat ideas that make the room more cheerful. Scroll down for inspiration!
1. This bath mat uses a geometric pattern with a unique boho look. Made of soft and cushioned terry material with a non-slip bottom.
2. This is our favorite mat, this bath mat features the same linear pattern with contrasting lines running down the side edges. At each end decorated with tassel decoration.
3. Make your day more cheerful with good vibes using this happy face bath mat. Made of tufted terry cotton fabric that’s so comfortable on your toes, you won’t be able to help but smile.
4. Add a beautiful, fresh feel to the bathroom with this beautiful floral tufted bath mat. It’s more comfortable because it’s made of pure cotton.
5. There are always nice little things when it comes to the bathroom. And if you want a little joke in the bathroom, maybe you can add some unusual words for the bath mat.
6. If you are a coffee lover, this bath mat might be what you are looking for. To evoke the atmosphere, you can light aromatherapy candles with the aroma of coffee.
7. Get a message of affirmation with this tufted bath mat made of downy cotton in raised letters. Love yourself and lift your spirits in the morning.
8. DIY Cedar Bath Mat This will enhance any spring shower. Now you can say no to a wet bath mat.
9. This bath mat is so cute, you might slip and fall laughing. A bathroom worthy of a smile awaits you with two adorable eyeballs.
10. The unique and cool design of this lemonade bath mat is very different and will take you back in time to inject a trendy retro feel, bringing 70s Californian into your bathroom.