Outdoor living rooms are very popular because they give a relaxing outdoor vibe. The concept of open space is the choice of many people, especially for those who like tranquility and want to present a natural feel. However, not everyone is lucky to have a large outdoor area. Limited land and lack of creativity are often unavoidable problems.
As well as providing a view of the natural surroundings and letting in natural sunlight, it expands the amount of accessible space and creates the best area for receiving guests. Get inspired!
1. Connected indoor-outdoor living room in Japanese garden style.
2. A beautiful blend of minimalist design with aesthetic boho accents.
3. The dark nuanced living room feels one with the surroundings.
4. Farmhouse style always gives a relaxed feel to any space.
5. Not completely inside but the living room area is still easily accessible from anywhere in the house.
6. A beautiful combination of open living room, balcony and dining area with wooden floors.
7. A roof patio with a connection to the outside is the perfect area for a living room.
8. A functional roof that can be opened and closed. Gives your living room natural light whenever you need it.
9. Relaxing sunken living room for all, on the terrace in a cozy cottage style.
10. This tropical-style balcony is also a comfortable living room.
11. Present a minimalist impression in your open living room with a Scandinavian accent.
12. Its generous size makes this living room look limitless thanks to a large glass wall.
13. Enjoy relaxing time in the living room as well as family entertainment room which is connected to the backyard.
14. Tropical style indoor-outdoor living spaces that utilizes glass walls and skylights.
15. Patio living room is a cover as well as a practical solution for a tiny house.