Full Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the est Living & Mud Australia voucher competition form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the giveaway is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Est Living Pty Ltd, ABN 15 168 719 695, Studio 1, 75A Chapel St, Windsor 3181, VIC 3122 Australia.
3. The competition commences at 6am (AEST) on Tuesday 22 August 2023 and closes at midday (AEST) Tuesday 5th September 2023.
4. Only entries submitted using the survey’s link, fully completed survey, and provided by enrolled Australian subscribers via cross checking with the est Living subscriber database, within the competition period will be accepted.
5. Winners will be announced on Friday 22 Sept 2023. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
6. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or promoter. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
7. Entries must be received by midday (AEST) Tuesday 5th September 2023. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the est living database. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to request winners provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
10. The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winners via their email account within one week of the prize draw. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted after one month, an alternate winner will be selected and the original winner will forfeit any prize.
11. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
13. If for any reason this giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.
14. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
15. est Living Pty Ltd employees and immediate family are encouraged to participate however, are not eligible to win.