For motorcycle lovers, helmets are one of the must-have accessories. In addition to protecting your head while driving, a helmet also makes you look cooler. That’s why a lot of people don’t mind investing their money in buying a helmet at a high price. A favorite helmet of course requires a good storage place so that your helmet is not easily damaged or lost because you forgot to put it. Luckily, there are plenty of helmet storage ideas from the internet that you can apply to any style of space including the industrial look that many men love.
Real men love masculinity so you can apply it to your helmet rack design. It doesn’t have to be in a motorbike garage, even any area in the house can be used as a place to store helmets. This idea is very simple, practical and doesn’t take up much space, some DIY helmet storage projects can also be made from recycled materials. Create an industrial feel for your helmet rack, from metal pipe accents to elegant wooden crate shelves, here are some helmet storage inspirations that you can try at home!
1. This helmet rack and display cabinet design brings a masculine feel to the room. Combine with various decorative displays that reflect your personality.
2. Motocross lovers will love the idea of an industrial-looking helmet rack made of steel pipe. Complete with a wooden bench underneath as a seat or store other equipment.
3. Vintage style helmet rack made of wood and iron. Very sturdy and can accommodate a large collection of helmets.
4. Helmet wall rack is a practical solution for those of you who have limited space. Add a cool poster that shows your masculinity side.
5. The freestanding helmet rack design is easy to move and won’t take up much space in the house. Made of iron so you don’t have to worry about its durability.
6. Helmet wall rack design at the same time blends with the garage. Add lighting and some wall shelves to make it more aesthetic.
7. Helmet stand can be placed in any area as desired. They look cool on the table or as a decorative display in the living room.
8. For classic motorcycle lovers, this vintage helmet rack is a must have at home. Made of thick iron wire with several shelves mounted on the wall.
9. Having a large collection of helmets is not a problem for those of you who have a large garage. Create a helmet rack that mounts to the wall just below the stairs so that it’s easy to find the helmet you want to wear.
10. This helmet rack design is also a cool display rack on your wall. Consists of wooden shelves of various sizes for storing various collections of helmets and other items.