Happy Friday! Thought I’d end the week off with these quick and easy DIY 3d Paper Leaf Gift Toppers. Just a simple embellishment with a little dimension and color can add a big impact on gifts and packages. I’m always looking for simple designs that I can use for just this reason. These little leaves are the perfect way to show you how – read on for the full tutorial!
DIY 3d Paper Leaf Gift Toppers – What You Need
*This post contains affiliate links for products that I use and love!
DIY 3d Paper Leaf Gift Toppers – Instructions
- In Silhouette Studio, open your 3d Rose Leaf design
- Resize the shape so that they will fit on your gifts and packages
- Replicate throughout the page
- If you are using your Silhouette, load your cardstock and send to print using cardstock settings
- If you are cutting by hand, set the line thickness to above zero, then print your leaf designs and cut them out with scissors
- Fold the leaves along the dashed lines for a 3-d effect
- To get them 2-toned, use different colored cardstock, then cut halves of leaves of one color and stick them with glue on to another leaf cut from another colored cardstock
And that’s it! All you need to do is add them to your pretty packages. Tell me in the comments below – which colors did you use?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other