Today we present what manicure goes perfectly with every engagement ring, from Diply:
We’ve been noticing all sorts of cuts, sizes, and colors these days, and even little details like what the band looks like are customizable.
Obviously, this is great because everybody has their own unique style and can find a ring that perfectly suits them.When it comes to getting the perfect Instagram pic of your ring, the nails are a very important part of the picture. The attention to the fine details really ties everything together and can make that ring really pop.
1. Rose gold rings are a huge trend right now, and believe it or not, opting for a pop of pink or red on your nails will really make the ring stand out.
2. Pear or teardrop rings are coming back into style, and the accent nail is an amazing way to draw attention to the already showstopping cut.
3. Sapphire rings are absolutely gorgeous, and when the ring is paired with a matching blue or jewel tone, you can’t go wrong.
4. A yellow gold engagement ring looks amazing when paired with a pink manicure!
5. The halo rings are gorgeous and definitely provide their own sparkle, so opting for neutral nails is totally okay here.
6. The solitaire is another ring that has no problem drawing attention to itself, which means a neutral polish is a good option here. Don’t be afraid to dabble in the pastel colors either.
The post What Manicure Goes Perfectly With Every Engagement Ring appeared first on crazyforus.