1. What a whirlwind the past 2 weeks have been! We took the kids on a work trip to LA and then drove down to Newport Beach for some quality time together. We lucked out and got the perfect weather to celebrate reaching the milestone of 1 million followers on
2. Another reason to celebrate…our
3. The older I get the more I love Thanksgiving. No presents, just good food, good company, and gratefulness. We hosted Thanksgiving and also pie night the evening before (my favorite tradition). I’m exhausted, but the good kind.
4. Utah has been a winter wonderland this past week and strangely I’ve been loving it! Glad we had company over so I could bribe them with a pie to stand out in the freezing cold to take this family pic for us.
5. Things to buy after scoping all the Black Friday deals!
6. Syd’s Gift Guide (a.k.a. all of his favorite things):
7. Cheers! Xo-S