1. This year’s Christmas card made it just in the nick of time:
2. Our little Ivy’s birthday is just a few days after Christmas which is challenging but also really fun because we’re in full vacation mode. Every year we do a little photoshoot in their birthday dress and they love it! It makes them feel so special on their big day and I love looking back at those photos year after year. Many of you saw and asked where her little store set-up was from – you can get it
3. Stayed up past my bedtime to make this
3. Wouldn’t be winter break without at least one person getting sick. The kids have had croup, so there has been A LOT of lounging. I’ve worn joggers sweats every single day and I’m not mad about it.
4. Joggers and FLEECE ALL DAY EVERY DAY BECAUSE IT’S FREEZING HERE RIGHT NOW.
5. I love salads. Like a lot. As the new year approaches, I’m pretty sure we’ll all be doing our best to eat a few more greens. I’m obsessed with using these
6. I draw the most color palette inspiration from floral arrangements. Spent wayyy too long lost in this
7. Hope you have a Happy New Year!!! Xo-S