1. We’re in the final push to finish our house! Only 6 more days to go! We have a very firm move-out date, followed by filming our install for the show, and then shooting our McGee & Co. catalog there within the first 2 weeks of moving in. No one’s stressed over here, I promise. LOL
2. They started hanging light fixtures and painting the cabinets! It’s a beautiful sight to behold! Our master bedroom chandelier is from
4. Here are a few other things I’m hoping to snag during their sale:
5. Top screenshot on phone. It embodies my favorite color palette right now… brown, more brown, white, olive, and mauve.
6. You guys, I’ve been neglecting our front porch for the last 5 years while dreaming of the one we’re building. IT IS TIME FOR ME TO DECORATE THE CRAP OUT OF MY DOORSTEP FOR EVERY SEASON. I’ve been trying to find good fall doorstep inspiration and can’t find much that I’m inspired by…it’s all very cheesy! Hoping to do a post soon and share where we end up. I’m loving this image with the rustic stool and weathered terracotta as a starting point…but with pumpkins.
7. Have a great week! I’ll be overloading you with stories of the final touches happening at our house! Xo-S