Hello everyone! As the snow hammers down on many of us, let’s talk about something really positive and exciting for a moment, shall we? If there is one
This class promises to be inspirational, educational and lots of fun. We will show you lots of tricks and great ways (and challenging ones too, but that’s good!) to pull together beautiful content for your blog and social media platforms. We have SO MANY new ideas to talk to you about in class! Weeee.!
If you register now, you will pay only $79! The class will be $99 soon, but for now, we are keeping it very, very affordable so those of you who may be a little short on $$$ can still afford to take it and be inspired and encouraged.
From March 23 – April 9th, you will learn :
- How to find your focus and plan your photos in advance
- How to set up a space for styling a scene and how to style interiors
- How to style and shoot flatlays
- How to create a consistency between your visuals
- How to style yourself (and friends) into photos
- Camera tips and tricks for bright and sharp photos (though this isn’t a photography class, one lesson will cover photography)
- Product styling for companies
- How to edit photos using Lightroom and your Smartphone
- Case studies of stylists and what we can learn from them
- And more about how to create gorgeous content for your portfolio, Instagram, blog, etc.
We will teach you through a balanced mix of:
- Written materials
- Live video chats
- Questions you can ask us and fellow students in the forum
Plus the $79 fee includes:
- A brief professional evaluation of your final project by Holly Becker
- 2 week free class extension until Monday, April 23, 2018 at 5:00 PM CET.
- Full access to our student-only forum where you can meet and talk to us and other students
- Lifetime access to our private Facebook page with 2,500 student members
- AND you can download everything (except the two live chats)
Some of our testimonials:
We hope to see you in our class, it will be so nice to welcome you and a great time of the year to get started – before all of the sunshine and beautiful weather arrives… We will get you ready for the months to come so you’re able to rock your blogs and social media platforms. We will teach you simple techniques that can really transform your visual identity online and how you feel about your work – it doesn’t have to be hard or time consuming – let Agata and I show you how!
(Photos: Agata Dimmich and Holly Becker)