We have just finished April and welcomed May. We have lived through 4 months of 2017. Crazy to think about, right? In my opinion, April is a bittersweet month. It’s a month where flowers began to bloom, temperatures start to warm and everyone comes out of their winter slumber. Vacations and summer are around the corner. This is a good moment to take things slow don’t you think ? 🙂 Here are 25 tips to live slow, live mindfully, and enjoy the present.
1. PLAY CARDS BY CANDLELIGHT.
2. GROW HERBS IN YOUR GARDEN.
4. TAKE THE STAIRS.
5. TAKE TWO THINGS OFF OF YOUR TO-DO-LIST
7. DITCH MULTI-TASKING.
8. PAUSE TO REALLY CONNECT WITH PEOPLE IN PASSING.
9. DITCH YOUR CELLPHONE.
10. GO TO SLEEP EARLY. GET UP EARLY, TOO.
11. LEARN TO SAY ‘NO’.
14. DO SOMETHING UTTERLY UNPRODUCTIVE YOU LOVED AS A CHILD.
16. WRITE DOWN THREE THINGS YOU’RE GRATEFUL FOR EACH DAY.
17. READ BEFORE BED.
18. MAKE MEALS A RITUAL.
19. EMBRACE MOMENTS OF SILENCE.
20. MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOUR NEIGHBOURS. HAVE BACKYARD CAMPFIRES.
21. WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO FINISHING SPEAKING BEFORE BEGINNING.
22. TAKE A DAY OFF EACH WEEK. ACTUALLY STOP WORKING.
23. BE SATISFIED WITH LESS.
24. SHUN TRENDS.
25. CONNECT WITH THE SEASONS OF THE YEAR.
Start now ! 🙂