Spring is taking little by little over our gardens and cities and we are trying to find new creative methods of welcoming it into our lives. Metal and rust is not a material usually associated with greenery and life but the truth is this beuatiful contrast is what can and will put your garden design over the top.Garden bed edging, transforming rustic pipes into succulent planters or simply using custom made copper to protect a garden fire pit perfect on summer nights spent inside the comfort and privacy of your small patio, outdoor metal projects are here to serve your interest and to complete your backyard design.
1. a wagon wheel can be INSERTED into a rock wall for a rustic french vibe
2. rusted tubes used as succulent planters / garden bed borders
Succulents are such beautiful tiny entities that can grow literally anywhere so why not create a wonderful contrast between their delicate leaves and the rusted texture of the pipes.
3. old metallic rusted wheels used as garden bed edging
4. transform the way you perceive your garden paths
An elegant approach for creating an inspired garden arch.
5. transform your entrance gate into a work of art
6. create a metallic chain wind chime
Wind chimes will add tranquility and serenity to your relaxation spot outside in the greenery.
Get the Tutorial —->
7. rusted steel garden water feature that will take the entire focus
8. a glorious creation perfect for summer nights
9. an IMPECCABLE succulent wall will define your garden composition
10. edge your garden beds fluidliy
11. use metallic cylinders and trays as garden beds
12. place a beautiful elegant metallic planter on your deck as a gorgeous focus point
13. recycle old rusted CYLINDERS to edge your garden beds
14. mark the ENTRANCE to your home with a copper installation
15. create a METALLIC installation for climbing plants
16. create a wonderful rhythm to a JAPANESE garden fence
Bamboo copper and exposed concrete, all merged into a perfectly balanced composition.
17. recycle old METALLIC bits and pieces to create unusual sculptures
18. use rusted copper to decorate your garden fence
19. define your garden fire pit with a custom made protection
Warm your soul next to a wonderful fire pit.
20. invest in coppery flower planters for a BEAUTIFUL CONTRAST
21. increase the value of your garden with an eccentric metallic wall art piece
22. try EDGING with metal for a small cozy patio
Spring is the time for makeovers and reorganizing so why not take a different approach and insert coppery metallic elements to add elegance, vibrancy and contrast to the entire scene. We would love to hear your take on this subject in the comment section below.