South Kensington is a project designe by Studio Ceron&Ceron. A prestigious setting in the heart of the City of London, with a scenic architectural atmosphere, designed to meet the needs of an important man with a “Victorian Dandy” soul.
Each room presents sophisticated details combined with other elements, in a mix of retro, contemporary and eclecticism, creating a balance of good taste and eccentricity. White beams combined with cream soda – coloured walls give brightness to the historic hall, where light is reflected on bleached oak floors and at the same time it is in contrast with touches of dark coming from deep velvet cushions, silk carpets and wool with jacquard designs. The designer Matteo Ceron decided to introduce a kind of crystal wall, made of silver and gold leaf fragments, separating the entrance and the living area. In the music room such as in the bathrooms, black marble and precious materials combine with baroque mirrors and faucets old-England style. The master bedroom is a unique environment with bathroom, closet and bedroom. The bed, with a capitonnè headboard, made of fine meringue – coloured leather is completed on the sides by two wonderful sconces with silver details and black satin lampshades. No single element can exist without the other.
Photography by Studio Ceron&Ceron
- Flat in the heart of Ljubljana by GAO architects
- Parigi by Studio Ceron&Ceron
- Milano by Studio Ceron&Ceron
- Bel Air by Studio Ceron&Ceron
- Firenze by Studio Ceron&Ceron
- Constance Lake by Studio Ceron&Ceron
- Hyde Park by Studio Ceron&Ceron
- Sankt Moritz by Studio Ceron&Ceron
- Leamington Town House by Peter Staunton
- Apartment in Alexander Nevsky street by Alexandra Fedorova
The post South Kensington by Studio Ceron&Ceron appeared first on MyHouseIdea.