This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nabisco. The opinions and text are all mine.
Dia Del Niño (day of the kids) is this April 24th and mostly celebrated in Latina America. In celebration of my kiddos and Dia Del Niño, we are making fun treats to celebrate their little minds. Raising tiny humans is exhausting but so rewarding. My kiddos are my life and my little inspiration and Dia Del Nino is the perfect day to celebrate them.
While working on our tradition of making
- 1 cup of frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 cup of marshmallow fluff
- melting white chocolate chips
- Dulce De Leche
- Popsicle sticks
- Separate the frosting cream from the Oreos. Set the aside.
- To Make the OREO Fluff Dip: Add the frosting from the Oreos, the thawed whipped topping, and marshmallow fluff in a bowl. Whisk and mix well until all ingredients are well blended together. Add crushed Oreo crumbs and mix well. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips on a double boiler or microwave.
- On one oreo, spread cajeta. On another Oreo spread over the Oreo Fluff Dip. Add sticks and then Freeze for about 15 minutes.
- Place a cajeta & a fluff dip Oreo together. Dip the sandwich Oreo just halfway in the melted chocolate chips. Place in Freezer paper and freeze until chocolate has hardened.
My kiddos loved the Oreo Dulce De Leche Fluff Pops. Find more easy-to-make recipes at
What is your favorite Oreo recipe?