Hey guys! SO many of you requested a satisfying video with macro shots of paint mixing, so today we are going to relax while mixing and moving paint exploring the beauty of colors, painting and art! I really hope you enjoy it!
❤ SUBSCRIBE if you’re new to my channel & click on the bell 🔔 so you never miss a new video: http://bit.ly/Makoccino ✔️
❤ NEW VIDEO EVERY THURSDAY & SATURDAY
► Previous video: How to Paint a Winter Landscape Scenery with Gouache // Art Journal Thursday https://youtu.be/6lNBrIDELP8
► Binge-watch all my videos here: http://bit.ly/WeeklyDoseOfMako
► Shop my most used Art Supplies: https://amzn.to/2wKB1Ig
❤ Film & Editing Gear ❤
– Camera Canon 80D https://amzn.to/2HupbGl *
– Canon Macro Lens https://amzn.to/2Q6eSM6 *
– Camera Lens Sigma 30mm F1.4 http://amzn.to/2pNt3tk *
– Canon Powershot G7 X http://amzn.to/2tkt5fm *
– Studio Light http://amzn.to/2qLzjAZ *
– Manfrotto Tripod http://amzn.to/2pT6WSg *
– Blue Yeti USB Microphone http://amzn.to/2pNkjDv *
– Editing Software: Sony Vegas Pro 13
If you have any questions, feel free to comment down below!
Thank you so much for watching guys, have a wonderful day and I will see you soon!
❤ Let’s stay in touch! 🙂
📸 Instagram: http://instagram.com/makoccinos
📘 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/makoccino
💖 Other links:
My Homepage: http://www.makoccino.com
♫ MUSIC ♪
I’ve been using EpidemicSound.com for my videos for years, so if you need music for your own YouTube videos or projects, I have a 30 days free trial for you here: http://share.epidemicsound.com/q3d6C *
Disclaimer: not sponsored!
Links marked with ‘*’ are affiliate links! This means I get a very small commission that may benefit me financially if you buy one of the products mentioned here!