Formerly the world’s largest grain elevator, now a luxury condominium building featuring a 5000 Sq. ft state-of-the-art penthouse developed by Turner Development Group.
The 5,000 square foot penthouse is a three bedroom, three and a half bath unit with floor to ceiling windows on both floors and 360-degree views of Baltimore’s waterfront and urban expanse.
The sophisticated industrial modern design of the penthouse is punctuated by premier finishes including eco-timber grey weathered flooring, a polished marble waterfall island and herringbone marble backsplashes in the kitchen and a stacked stone wall and floating vanity in the master bathroom. The PH is also a fully-intergrated smart home featuring i-Pad controlled thermostat, lighting and window.
Photography by Turner Development Group
- Penthouse at NEO Bankside in London
- Costa Blanca apartment by A-cero Architects
- Paseo de Gràcia Penthouse by Colombo and Serboli
- Penthouse in Valencia by DG Architect
- Moscow Penthouse by Mario Mazzer Architects
- London II by Fernanda Marques
- Penthouse on Kungsholmen Island in Stockholm.
- Blue Penthouse by Dariel Studio.
- Full Floor Penthouse 72, Cayan Tower
- Villa in the sky by Abraham John Architects
The post Luxury Penthouse by Turner Development Group appeared first on MyHouseIdea.