This fall, study floral design online with world-famous master florists working in diverse styles in the
Instructors include Ariella Chezar and Bella Meyer. Chezar, the author of Seasonal Flower Arranging: Fill Your Home With Blooms, Branches, and Foraged Materials All Year Round, will lead a workshop using flowers sourced from her farm in the Berkshires, highlighting her “nature-first” style. Meyer, the founder and creative director of fleursBELLA, will teach a session focusing on points of inspiration and a formal structure for avant-garde floral designs, using classical music and her grandfather Marc Chagall’s work as examples.
While courses can be taken individually, participants can earn a Floral Art Certificate by successfully completing any three of the workshops listed below:
- Sustainable Floral Design
- Seasonal Flower Arranging
- A Wild Duet: A Celebration of the Arts via Foraged Materials
- Floral Art Through the Eyes of Master Artists
- From Ordinary to Extraordinary: Transform Store-Bought Bouquets