This old apartment of 200 m2 with architecture built more than 40 years ago, is lovated in Itaim – Bibi in Sao Paulo, and belongs to a young couple of administrators, fans of the office. With liberty and many ideas, Diego Revollo has received total support to create and bring a new atmosphere to the apartment.
Photography by Alain Brugier
- Stylist Apartment by Diego Revollo
- Flat in the heart of Ljubljana by GAO architects
- Apartment in Alexander Nevsky street by Alexandra Fedorova
- Leamington Town House by Peter Staunton
- Petroleum Apartment by Diego Revollo
- Industrial Loft II by Diego Revollo
- Memory house in Mercedes by +Arqs
- Apartment Kiryat Yam by Homestylist
- Paseo de Gràcia Penthouse by Colombo and Serboli
- Bediff Exhibition Space by ESTUDIO BRA
The post Itaim Apartment by Diego Revollo appeared first on MyHouseIdea.