Many people choose to share their photos on social networks or smartphones in the digital age because it is more practical. However, some still prefer to make a photo panel decorate the house and keep good memories.
There are options in the ready-made panel market that you need to put the photos in and picture frames that look perfect. But those who like to get their hands dirty can create their own photo mural.
To help you in this process, we’ve chosen some tutorials to learn how to make a beautiful photo panel. Best of all, the options are very economical. Enjoy reading to be enchanted and inspired by the most varied ideas we share in the post.
How to make a photo panel
We have separated some tutorials that explain the step by step of how to make a photo panel. The options are simple, practical, economical, and easy to make. It’s time to get your hands dirty!
Ideas and inspirations to make your photo panel
01. To make this photo panel, take a sturdy branch from a tree, hang some chains, and fix the photos.
02. If you prefer, you can fill the bedroom wall with several photos and clippings of images that you like.
03. For those who prefer something more clean and organized, a good option is to join several frames with the image you like.
04. For more organized and detailed photos, place the photos inside frames of the same size and shape and organize them on the living room wall.
05. Is it worth fixing the photos directly on the wall? If you don’t see any problems, you can stick the images together with tape.
06. How about investing in hanging frames to make a panel in the bedroom? The result is very different and creative.
07. One of the most used photo panels in offices is the wireframe model like the one in the photo.
08. What do you think of making a montage with several photos in the kitchen wall corner? You can mix your photos and images that inspire you.
09. Look how creative this photo panel is that is perfect on the bedroom wall, the office, and even the living room.
10. If you intend to use something more handmade, you can enjoy a piece made with lines. To hang the photos, use a clothespin.
11. Want to make something more rustic? Take advantage of an old window and paste several photos on the glass.
12. Want to get your hands dirty and make the photo panel yourself? To do this, take some pieces of wood of the same size and shape, nail something to hold the photos, and organize it your way.
13. A good decoration option with a photo panel is to use the model used by professional photographers as if the photos had been developed at that moment.
14. To hang the photos on the wire wall, use clothes pegs. Simple, cheap, and practical.
15. It is possible to play with the shapes and sizes when making a photo panel; just use your creativity.
16. The detail of the frame in golden color gives a more elegant and sophisticated touch to this photo panel.
17. What do you think about making a photo panel on the tree trunk? Do you want something more appropriate than that to represent the family tree?
18. Another great photo panel option to place on the tree. The photo format is Polaroid and looks better if they are hung.
19. Want to make a totally different photo panel? Place some hangers on the wall and attach pictures to each one.
20. Buy a large frame and go pasting one photo next to the other. You will see the beautiful result in the end.
21. But if you prefer, you can paste the photos directly on the wall without using frames.
22. In wedding decoration, a good option is to make a panel of photos of the bride and groom as this bow model.
23. Look how interesting the placement of these photo frames is. The intention is not to pollute the wall decor.
24. How about putting your photos on wooden pendants?
25. To match the more rustic decor, use a tree trunk to hang your photos.
26. In addition to leaving the photo panel illuminated, the lights add an extra charm to the decor.
27. You can use different materials to create a different photo panel.
28. If you want, you can do something more standardized like these photo frames of the same size arranged on the wall.
29. Crop multiple photos and make them the same size. Then stick to the wall, always keeping one next to the other.
30. If you want, you can do this on the bedroom wall. In that case, you can fill the wall with pictures.
31. Instead of making just one photo panel, make two in a different format and model.
32. Have you thought about making a photo panel that identifies each month of the year? It won’t be easy to choose the most loved photo of each month.
33. To remind the people we love, there is nothing better than to make a photo panel and kill the nostalgia from time to time.
34. Look what a creative photo panel. The coolest thing is that all the photos are well organized.
35. The frame is a great option to place your photos, but try to vary the size and format when making a mural.
36. As is the case with this model with completely different frames from each other but which were super organized on the wall.
37. What do you think of drawing the photo frames on the wall yourself? That way, you can make the most different formats to create an amazing result.
38. Have you ever thought about using lights on the photo panel? It is a great option to light up the room and keep your best memories.
39. If you don’t want anything organized, stick the pictures on the wall and see what will happen.
40. For those more methodical and organized, this model of photo panel is ideal.
41. The effect of the photo panel on this wall color was incredible. The style is more sober, matching the decor of the environment.
42. But if you prefer something simpler, choose a small object to place your photos discreetly.
43. Know that it is possible to make a beautiful photo panel in the kitchen to make the environment cozier.
44. If you have many Polaroid format photos, you can use the wireframe to assemble your photo panel.
45. What do you think of this wall full of photos? Bold and different that catches anyone’s attention.
46. How about organizing your pictures with pictures on shelves? If they don’t fit all, you can follow the decor on the floor.
47. You can take a frame from some frame that you no longer use to make your photo panel.
48. Try to make a photo panel that matches the decor of the room.
49. You don’t have to make a huge photo panel; have your best memories around.
50. You can choose your best photos and paste them side by side horizontally as if they were a small decorative detail in the room.