Hey guys! Today I will try following a Bob Ross Tutorial because sooo many of you guys kept requesting it! I really hope you like my Bob Ross Painting video and can learn a thing or two!
1. SUBSCRIBE if you’re new to my channel: http://bit.ly/Makoccino
2. Click on the bell 🔔 so you never miss a new video!
❤ NEW VIDEO EVERY SATURDAY
► Previous video: How to Paint a Galaxy Sky Scenery with Acrylic Paint
► Binge-watch all my videos here: http://bit.ly/WeeklyDoseOfMako
► Shop my most used Art Supplies: https://amzn.to/2wKB1Ig
► Video used:
Bob Ross – Purple Mountain Range (Season 26 Episode 10)
Published on 30 Oct 2016
Originally aired on 2/2/1992
► List of the main supplies I used
○ Table Easel
https://amzn.to/2UfeZXZ * (US)
https://amzn.to/2SEpbYt * (UK)
○ Oil Paints by Schmincke
https://amzn.to/2UuMrge * (GER)
https://amzn.to/2TVgtFu * (UK)
https://amzn.to/2KjsYLV * (GER)
❤ Film & Editing Gear ❤
– Camera Canon 80D https://amzn.to/2HupbGl *
– Canon Macro Lens https://amzn.to/2Q6eSM6 *
– Camera Lens Sigma 30mm F1.4 http://amzn.to/2pNt3tk *
– Canon Powershot G7 X http://amzn.to/2tkt5fm *
– Studio Light http://amzn.to/2qLzjAZ *
– Manfrotto Tripod http://amzn.to/2pT6WSg *
– Blue Yeti USB Microphone http://amzn.to/2pNkjDv *
– Editing Software: Sony Vegas Pro 13
If you have any questions, feel free to comment down below!
Thank you so much for watching guys, have a wonderful day and I will see you soon!
❤ Let’s stay in touch! 🙂
📸 Instagram: http://instagram.com/makoccinos
📘 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/makoccino
💖 Other links:
My Homepage: http://www.makoccino.com
♫ MUSIC ♪
I’ve been using EpidemicSound.com for my videos for years, so if you need music for your own YouTube videos or projects, I have a 30 days free trial for you here: http://share.epidemicsound.com/q3d6C *
Disclaimer: not sponsored!
Links marked with ‘*’ are affiliate links! This means I get a very small commission that may benefit me financially if you buy one of the products mentioned here!