Hey guys! In today’s Art Journal Thursday episode I’m going to show you how to paint the northern lights step by step with acrylic paint! If you ever wondered how to paint the aurora borealis with acrylic paint, this is the perfect acrylic painting tutorial for you! I’m still learning myself, so I hope it was helpful to you!
❤ SUBSCRIBE if you’re new to my channel & click on the bell 🔔 so you never miss a new video: http://bit.ly/Makoccino ✔️
❤ NEW VIDEO EVERY THURSDAY & SATURDAY
► More Acrylic painting tutorials here: http://bit.ly/2EvchcB
► Previous video: Easy DIY Watercolor Christmas Card Ideas https://youtu.be/nwQvUANrdWY
► Binge-watch all my videos here: http://bit.ly/WeeklyDoseOfMako
► Shop my most used Art Supplies: https://amzn.to/2wKB1Ig
► Full list of all the supplies I used:
○ Acrylic paint by Schmincke
Alizarin crimson hue
(Cobalt blue hue deep)
○ Hahnemühle Watercolor Book
https://amzn.to/2Px0NdD * (US)
https://amzn.to/2P05opc * (UK)
https://amzn.to/2JvplhM * (GER)
○ Random Synthetic Brushes
○ Keep wet Palette:
– https://amzn.to/2JK8vyk * (US)
– With a sponge (Sta-Wet Palette) https://amzn.to/2HxZfYX * (US)
– https://amzn.to/2LDhWfU * (GER)
❤ Film & Editing Gear ❤
– Camera Canon 80D https://amzn.to/2HupbGl *
– Canon Macro Lens https://amzn.to/2Q6eSM6 *
– Camera Lens Sigma 30mm F1.4 http://amzn.to/2pNt3tk *
– Canon Powershot G7 X http://amzn.to/2tkt5fm *
– Studio Light http://amzn.to/2qLzjAZ *
– Manfrotto Tripod http://amzn.to/2pT6WSg *
– Blue Yeti USB Microphone http://amzn.to/2pNkjDv *
– Editing Software: Sony Vegas Pro 13
If you have any questions, feel free to comment down below!
Thank you so much for watching guys, have a wonderful day and I will see you soon!
❤ Let’s stay in touch! 🙂
📸 Instagram: http://instagram.com/makoccinos
📘 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/makoccino
💖 Other links:
My Homepage: http://www.makoccino.com
♫ MUSIC ♪
I’ve been using EpidemicSound.com for my videos for years, so if you need music for your own YouTube videos or projects, I have a 30 days free trial for you here: http://share.epidemicsound.com/q3d6C *
Disclaimer: not sponsored!
Links marked with ‘*’ are affiliate links! This means I get a very small commission that may benefit me financially if you buy one of the products mentioned here!