Take your fabric to a whole new level! I’ll show you two ways to laminate cotton fabric—which is easy and fast. Then you’ll have fabric that’s simple to wipe down and can be used for so many things: make a bag, a chair cover, zipper pouch, makeup case, a skirt?? Sure! Come watch.
• Fabric used in this video is “Candy Dots” from my Boardwalk Delight fabric collection:
PURCHASE the fabric here:
• Watch the Zipper Pouch video here:
• For more ideas, tutorials, and patterns visit my website:
• My exact sewing machine is called LYRIC by Baby Lock. You can see more here:
• Video by Side Street Productions