I love seeing all the Easter crafts and decorations that pop up at this time of year. So many cute
1. Fold your paper in half with the colour side on the outside.
2. Open back out and fold the the bottom 2 corners into the middle.
3. Fold the bottom point up to the middle to meet the previous fold.
4. Flip over and fold the same flap back.
5. Flip it back over and fold the sides up on an angle.
6. Flip it back over and fold the top piece to the left to form a right angled triangle.
7. Open back out and repeat, this time folding the top piece to the right.
8. Open back out and fold in half. You should now be able to see the head and beak.
9. Fold the bottom left corner up to meet the top right corner.
10. Flip back over and fold the flap back on itself.
11. Fold the flap back out and push it in to make a valley fold.
12. Now to make the wings. Fold the bottom point up to meet the bottom of the beak. Then fold back on itself at angle to make the wing.
13. Repeat on the other side.
14. To make the base fold the bottom up to make a triangle. Repeat on the other side.
15. Fold the two triangles back on themselves and tuck them under and into the center.
16. To finish press down in the middle to flatten the base and pop open the chick basket.