Gneves apartment is a project designed by Gustavo Neves. An apartment from the 70’s, where it was closed for a long period. It was changed the floor, walls, ceiling, we removed excesses. Bathrooms fully modified. Made with raw material, without shine or mirrors this apartment was cosmopolitan and timeless. Giving detail to the sofa and armchairs. And the pure male line bathroom.
Photography by Denilson Machado
- Flat in the heart of Ljubljana by GAO architects
- Leamington Town House by Peter Staunton
- Apartment in Alexander Nevsky street by Alexandra Fedorova
- Apartment Kiryat Yam by Homestylist
- Desert loft in Kyiv by YoDezeen
- Loft style apartment by HOLA DESIGN
- Memory house in Mercedes by +Arqs
- Bermondsey Warehouse Loft by FORM Design Architecture
- Luxurious residence in Miami by YoDezeen
- Interior MA by INT2 Architecture.
The post Gneves apartment by Gustavo Neves appeared first on MyHouseIdea.