Call your Ghoul-friends and make this cute ghost DIY tablecloth together! This is super simple to create and will make a big impact at your next Halloween party. All you need is a potato stamp, paint, and a black tablecloth! Read on to find out how we made it!
1. Lay out your tablecloth and gently tape edges to the floor.
2. Print out the
3. Cut your potato in half. Then, place the ghost template on the flat surface of the potato.
4. Using your knife, whittle around the negative space to make a stamp. For the eyes, cut out the eyes completely, leaving a hole for both eyes.
5. Apply a light, even layer of paint to your stamp.
6. Gently press your stamp on the tablecloth, repeating the design until the tablecloth is filled.
7. You’re done! Boo!
SHOP THIS POST: iridescent garland, crackers, plate, ghost napkins, iridescent cups, fan garland, two tone honeycomb
Crafting by Erica Kjos