You know how much I love little gift boxes. They’re so fun to put together and can make even the simplest gift look extra special. Today I’m sharing a free printable pillow box template. This style of box is one of favourites to use for treats and party favors as they’re quick and easy to assemble and can be easily customised using ribbons, tags and stamps.
Some of the above links are affiliate links. This means that if you purchase through them I receive a small commission.
1. Print out the
2. Score along the lines. I used an embossing tool and a ruler for the straight lines and a bowl for the curved lines. If you don’t have an
3. Fold along the score lines.
4. Glue the side of the box together using paper glue or double sided sticky tape. Press the sides gently to make the box pop open.
5. Fold the top and bottom flaps in to seal your box.
6. Fill with your treat and enjoy.
P.S. Don’t forget to check out the archives for more