Hi, guys! A while ago I ran a poll on my Twitter, where people chose one of my old drawing for “Draw This Again” challenge and most of you voted to “Mermaid Ramen”, yay! Honestly, it was one of my favorite too and I was pretty excited to work on it again.
Hope, you’ll like how it turned out! This art challenge is probably my favorite, because its not only fun, but actually challenging. I encourage everyone to participate and redraw your old pictures!
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/alisadraws
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/alisavysochina/
Website – http://vysochina.com
• Fluid watercolor paper, hot press, 9×12″
• Prismacolor Col-Erase pencil, lavender,
• Winsor & Newton Cotman Brush Pen Set
• Holbein watercolor Jaune Brilliant No.2, Shell Pink
• Winsor & Newton Watercolor Permanent Rose,
• Micron Multiliner 005, Sepia
SANDR – Something New: https://youtu.be/gZd7VslgxlI
A Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY) states that the material can be shared, remixed and used commercially as long as you give appropriate credit.