It’s time! It’s socially acceptable to start with all the Christmas shopping, decorations and music. Yes!
To celebrate such glorious day, this month,
Now onto making those unicorns ornaments.
You will need:
– clear & white glass or plastic ornaments. We used the medium size ornaments 4ct glass ornaments.
– gold cardstock paper
– various small faux flowers. We used a mixed of paper & plastic flowers from floral & scrapbooking department at Michael’s.
– black vinyl eyelashes or use a sharpie.
– begin by making the horns by using gold paper. I used some gold card stock to roll into a cone. Cut out a 2 x 3 inch rectangle shape, roll into cone, cut excess on the bottom and then hot glue edges. Hot glue the horn just below the ornaments hook.
– you can simply use a sharpie to draw some eyelashes or cut them using your cricut with our file
– Hot Glue and arrange flowers around the horn. We use a mix of plastic and paper flowers from Michael’s scrapbooking section as they were the perfect size for the ornaments.
– attach a ribbon or string to hang ornaments
Santa’s MAKE shop is now open at