Are you looking for a simple craft project to do with some friend’s for craft night? Or maybe something to do with your kids? Well, I would highly recommend getting yourself a
Read more for full tutorial…
Pom Pom Steps
- Follow the instructions on your pom pom maker set. They are so simple to make! I made 1-inch poms.
- Thread the embroidery needle with embroidery thread. Bring needle and thread through loop on tassel.
- Double knot. Trim and add a bit of quick dry craft glue.
- Slide the needle through the center of the felt ball. You might have to give it a little muscle to get it through. =)
- Next, slide the needle through the center of the pom pom.Tie the thread through the loop on the top of the basket. Or if your basket does not have something to pull it through, you could use your needle and push it through the top edge of basket.
photos by Sara Albers. all rights reserved.