Happy February! To kick off Valentine’s month, I wanted to share this cute DIY Mini White Heart Tattoo for you to try. Perfect as little party favors too. I used white temporary tattoo paper and cut them into little hearts with my Silhouette cutting machine. No machine? No problem! You can totally cut them by hand too. Read on for the details!
What You Need – DIY Mini White Heart Tattoo
(white) Silhouette Temporary Tattoo Paper (there is a free version!) Silhouette Studio ( I used the CAMEO 3) Silhouette cutting machine
- Wet towel
if you do not have a cutting machine Scissors
*This post contains affiliate links for products that I use and love!
Instructions – DIY Mini White Heart Tattoo
If this is your first 3D project, I did
- In Silhouette Studio, create your heart design (mine is about .3 in long) using the pencil tool.You can also use a heart that you’ve used before for a previous project
- If you are not using the software or machine, draw your heart at the back of the tattoo paper
- Mirror the heart in Silhouette Studio if is not symmetrical
- Apply the adhesive sheet that comes in the printable tattoo package to the tattoo paper
- Load the tattoo paper onto your machine
- Send the heart(s) to cut on your Silhouette cutting machine using printable tattoo settings
- Once your hearts are cut (by hand or by machine), remove the clear adhesive paper from the heart and apply the heart tattoo face down to your skin with a wet towel
So chic, right? I love how it looks on my thumb with the white polish. Such a cute look and so fun to use as favors for Valentine’s Day.
Looking for some more inspiration? Check out my other