In what is definitely the most “serious” (and seriously amazing!) Yellowtrace category, we bring you a collection of projects that span a fairly large category of architectural projects – commercial, cultural, public and education buildings such as museums, galleries, cinemas, opera houses, religious buildings, offices, flagship retail stores, shopping centres, community centres, temporary structures and schools.
Ultimately these are the buildings in which we spend time when we are not at home (or outdoors). They are spaces in which we learn, work and shop, or seek moments of reflection and repose. We hope you enjoy this beautiful collection from our 2019 archives.
See All Yellowtrace 2019 Archives Here . / 2018 Archive / 2017 Archive / 2016 Archive / 2015 Archive / 2014 Archive / 2013 Archive / 2012 Archive / 2011 Archive 2010 Archive
1. Musée Yves Saint Laurent Marrakech, Morocco by Studio KO. 2. Maya Somaiya School Library in Kopargaon, India by Sameep Padora & Associates. 3. Bricks Decoded: The Versatility of Ceramic Facades & Screens. 4. Interview: Architectural Photographer Rory Gardiner. 5. Ayla Golf Academy & Clubhouse in Aqaba, Jordan by Oppenheim Architecture.
6. AZL Architects Renovate An Old Kiln Building in the Chinese Forest With Concrete & Brick Arches. 7. Bricks Decoded: High-rise Brick & Masonry Architecture. 8. Mackintosh’s Hill House Box by Carmody Groarke. 9. Jean Nouvel’s National Museum of Qatar Opens in Doha. 10. Tokyo Office Tower by nendo Veiled With a Timber Grid. 11. Aranya Art Center in Qinhuangdao, China by Neri&Hu.
12. Community School in Turin, Italy by BDR bureau. 13. The Royal Institute of Art in Stockholm by Norell/Rodhe. 14. Masa Design Gallery Launches Inside An Abandoned 1970s Mansion in Mexico City. 15. Museum for Architectural Models in Shanghai, China by Wutopia Lab. 16. Boxen, New Gallery Space at ArkDes in Stockholm by Dehlin Brattgård Arkitekter. 17. Bauhaus Bus on World Tour in Honour of the School’s Centennial.
18. The Waterline Museum in Utrecht, The Netherlands by Studio Anne Holtrop. 19. Juun.J Fashion Flagship & Felt Coffee in Seoul by WGNB. 20. Millet Vinegar Museum in Zibo, China by Zhanghua Studio. 21. Built with Brickworks: 161 Collins Street Melbourne by Bates Smart. 22. Built with Brickworks: Sydney Rail Operations Centre by Jacobs & Smart Design Studio. 23. House of Architectural Heritage in Muharraq, Bahrai by Leopold Banchini Architects.
24. Church of the Penitent Thief in Bologna by INOUTarchitettura, LADO Architetti and LAMBER + LAMBER. 25. Esrawe Studio Designs Grupo Arca’s Stone Showroom & Warehouse in Guadalajara, Mexico. 26. The Garden Island Countyard Renewal in Chengdu, China by Epos Architecture. 27. Fjordenhus in Vejle, Denmark by Olafur Eliasson & Sebastian Behmann. 28. Omoken Park Event Space on Kyushu Island, Japan by Yabashi Architects. 29. Windermere Jetty Museum in England by Carmody Groarke. 30. Luisa Bebiano & Atelier do Corvo’s Renovation of the Old Ceramic Society of Coimbra 18th Century Building.
See All Yellowtrace 2019 Archives Here. / 2018 Archive / 2017 Archive / 2016 Archive / 2015 Archive / 2014 Archive / 2013 Archive / 2012 Archive / 2011 Archive 2010 Archive
appeared first on Commercial Architecture, Cultural & Education Buildings | 2019 Archive. . Yellowtrace