It’s time to get into the Holiday Spirit! As we’ve done for the past few years, we’re seeking holiday cards with an architectural spin to feature on
- Design must be submitted as a .jpg/.png/.gif
- Format is 1800 x 1200 pixels (vertical or horizontal)
- Design must be original and suitable for publication on ArchDaily
- The theme for the design can be Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Years, etc.
- All entries must be received by December 17 at 10PM EST
- You may submit more than one entry
- Our favorite submissions will be published
How to share a link to your submission:
In the form below, please submit a link to the .jpg/.png/.gif that you have created. We will not accept submissions as zip files, nor do we accept submissions sent via WeTransfer, MegaUpload, or a similar service. Any entry submitted as a zip file or using a file transfer service will be disqualified. If you are sharing a file that has been uploaded to Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Imgur or Google Drive, please ensure that you are sharing a public link that can be accessed by ArchDaily editors.
Any submissions that do not conform to the guidelines will not be considered.