The architect Diego Revollo and his team had as a challenge to develop the new project of Café Portobello, a disputed place by customers and partners which frequent the store.
It should be used in the project 3 launches, totally different among themselves in texture, style and format, but with very close tones, from white to light gray, of the new collection #InOutPuraMatèria.
Between the project creation and the finalization of the work, it were only 20 days! The result surprices by the wealth of details. Floor, walls and ceiling, this last specially elaborated, come in harmony with the furniture, sofa, tables and bench, also executed in porcelain tile.
Photography by Alain Brugier
- Merry Berry cafe by Viacheslav Mariyanovskiy
- Lingenhel by destilat
- BAR SOVEST by ALLARTSDESIGN
- Pascere Ciboteca by ZDA Zupelli Design Architecture studio
- Petroleum Apartment by Diego Revollo
- Le Petit Palais in Courchevel.
- Industrial Loft II by Diego Revollo
- Antalis by IN&EDIT architecture
- The most eco-friendly choice in wooden flooring by Dennebos Flooring
- Opera Software by mode:lina™
The post Café Portobello by Diego Revollo appeared first on MyHouseIdea.