This is a sponsored post on behalf of
As you may have noticed, we just had our first visit to a local ALDI. ALDI is currently my newest favorite grocery place that carries affordable organic products, produce, and more at up to 50 percent* less than a regular grocery store.* In our last post, we received the ALDI Delivered package as part of my partnership with ALDI, and we were impressed. We needed to try all ALDI products for the next few days for our family dinners. We immediately made some yummy chicken seasoned with paprika, over a black bean and corn spinach salad. While the kids really enjoyed the SimplyNature® Squeezable Fruit Blends and Choceur Milk Chocolate with Hazelnuts.
The ALDI Delivered package is not a service or available to the public but they were happy to send me a package so I could sample products and share with you how awesome and delicious ALDI products are. The package came with recipes, shopping list, a wine list and more inspiration.
ALDI prices are what we look for in grocery budget. As you may now know, ALDI carry a small inventory of items, encourages you to bring your own bags or buy reusable ones at check out and you have to deposit a quarter to be able to use a shopping cart, which are all things that make ALDI prices affordable.
Included in our ALDI delivered package we received four amazing recipes: Garden Bean Salad,
To make your own Blueberry Chia Pudding you will need the following ingredients. Recipe from the ALDI Test Kitchen.
* 3tbsp. Southern Grove Chia Seeds
* 1c. SimplyNature® Organic Almond Milk
* 1/4tsp Stonemill Essentials Ground Cinnamon
* 1/4tsp Stonemill Essentails Pure Vanilla
* 1/4 tsp lemon zest
* 1/2 tsp L.R. Rice Raw & Unfiltered Local Southern California Honey
* 1/8c Southern Grove Chopped Walnuts, toasted
* 1/4c blueberries
1. In a medium bowl combine chia seeds, almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla, lemon zest and honey. Stirl until combined. Let sit 10 minutes and stir again. Repeat 2 more times.
2. cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
3. Top with walnuts and blueberries
Note: You can even turn them into frozen pudding pops. Simply add the mixture to ice pop mold and pop them in the freezer until frozen. To release the pudding pops, run in warm water for about 3 seconds and remove from mold.
Make your own ALDIBlueberry Chai Pudding that costs only $1.09** per serving at ALDI.
What ALDI recipe are you excited to try?
For more ALDIrecipes visit:
* Based upon a price comparison of comparable products sold at leading national retail grocery stores
**Prices based on retails on 3/4/2016. Prices subject to change and may vary by store location.
This post was sponsored by ALDI. As part of my partnership with the brand, I received my ALDI Delivered box as a fun way to sample and review products and recipes. This is not a new delivery service.