Wearable sleeping bags are all the rage in the camping world, and for good reason too. Keeping you toasty warm from head to toe and offering you the mobility you need to function, wearable sleeping bags are an incredibly smart investment for any wanderlust at any age. Why buy a normal sleeping bag? Go camping anywhere with these
Original Sleepy- The wearable sleeping bag
The Original Sleepy is a wearable sleeping bag you can sleep, wear and explore in. Ideal for camping, festivals, backpacking, travelling, couchsurfing or anytime you need the ability to keep warm and mobile.
Constructed with YKK Zips, a Thermolite filling and a soft touch, textured pongee outer the Original Sleepy uses the best materials to provide a technical sleeping bag able to withstand temperatures down to -15 degrees.
With a central two way zip getting in and out the Original Sleepy is easy. Opening the shoulder zips allows the arms to come out each side and the bottom ‘Zipcinch’ system allows the bag to be opened at the bottom and brought up to the waist to enable you to walk around in comfort.
Alite Design Sexy Hotness Sleeping Bag
San Francisco-based Alite Designs has a range of outdoors and camping gear, but seems to have opted for a clickbait name for its novel, wearable sleeping bag. The company says it’s “easily our most legendary invention”, so perhaps the strategy works. It’s part three-season sleeping bag, part synthetic down onesie, and you can unzip the legs for more breathability. Or you can also zip two or more together for a double or triple party bag. There’s kangaroo pocket for cosiness, while side zips for your arms let you enjoy a cuppa while still bag-bound. Why buy a normal sleeping bag? Order from
Selk’bag Adult Star Wars Wearable Sleeping Bag
Outdoor Vitals Sleeping Bag for Hammock or Ground Camping
As hammock camping has become more popular, outdoor lovers have begun to notice the high prices of obtaining hammock gear. Many have tried using a sleeping bag in a hammock and got CBS (cold butt syndrome). Outdoor Vitals got to work and designed the MummyPod to help everyone afford gear for both hammock and ground camping!
- Easily switches from use as a mummy sleeping bag to a pod system to fully insulate a hammock!
- Patented footbox allows hammock to run straight out of the bottom of the bag and seal, or zip it up for use on the ground and insulating baffles keep your feet warm!
- Redesigned shoulder baffles seal cold air out and add additional comfort!
- StormLOFT 800 fill power hydrophobic down provides premium performance in both loft, warmth and dealing with adverse weather conditions!
- NEW Ykk Anti Snag Zipper makes it virtually impossible to damage your sleeping bag while zipping it up. It also provides easier zipper flow making it a breeze to get in and out!
The MummyPod Features an Exclusive Footbox and a completely redesigned shoulder baffle. These enable it to work just as effectively on a hammock as it does on the ground! We then worked with YKK to introduce the anti-snag zipper and coupled all of this together with our microfiber StormLOFT insulation, which is twice as warm as standard insulation and effectively waterproof! Order from