Take time when decorating and try to source as many second-hand and vintage items as possible. It’s better for your wallet and the environment and helps to create a personal look and feel.
What are your three top tips for anyone decorating a small space:
1. Get organised. Reduce visual clutter and highlight pieces that you want to showcase.
2. Create a feeling of space. Work with negative spaces to create a more lofty feel.
3. Don’t choose smaller pieces of furniture just because you have a smaller home, fewer, larger pieces are often a better use of space and help you to focus on the most important features of the room.
Such a lovely, personal home, don’t you think?
In case you’re curious about any of the items or feel inspired to steal a few ideas for your own home, we’ve gathered some items which we think fit the bill perfectly!
Get the look
2. Project 62
3. Lulu & Georgia
4. KINS – African
6. Star Voyager Hand Crafted Star Theme
7. Afro Art
9. Misses Flower
13. Mateo Grazzi
15. Broste Copenhagen – Caspa
17. Food52 Grey Splatter Enamel
18. Serax –
19. Poppi Serving
20. Olive Wood