it’s that fabulous time of year when los angeles-based modernica hosts their Semi-Annual sale, and it’s happening now through October 22. modernica’s sale features 15% off select mid-century modern furniture, lighting, and accessories — all made in california, so if you’ve had your eye on anything special from their collection, now’s the time to scoop it up! and to celebrate, modernica invited me to give away one of their brand new california-made Pearl Ellipse Pendant lamp to one lucky reader simply by following modernica on instagram!
• follow modernica on instagram for some amazing mid-century modern inspiration.
• comment below, letting us know you’ve followed modernica on instagram.
• please comment by monday, october 16th, 12pm PST.
• as always, be sure to leave a way to reach you via twitter, facebook, email or your website.
• so sorry, but this time the giveaway is for united states only.
• we’ll announce a winner selected by random number generator on my twitter account later in the week of october 23rd, so be sure and follow along.
modernica’s Pearl Ellipse Pendant lamp emanates warm, evenly diffused light, with a lovely, opalescent quality. For over 25 years, modernica has proudly built each piece of furniture, one-by-one, at its five-acre campus in Los Angeles. It’s been family owned and operated since it opened and is home to a world-class upholstery and woodshop — so check out the fiberglass shell chairs, daybeds, and accessories on sale. we’re proud to partner with a locally made manufacturer!
•This is a sponsored giveaway in partnership with modernica and all words and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help keep sfgirlbybay going with fresh content every day.