7 Things To Do in Sri Lanka is your essential guide to the most extraordinary experiences you will find in Sri Lanka.
7. Starting with Sigiriya Rock, this incredible sight can only be described as ‘breathtaking’.
6. Our next must-visit location is Colombo’s Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple which boasts a distinct mix of Sri Lankan, Thai, Indian and Chinese architecture. You won’t be disappointed.
5. If time allows, make sure you consider an early morning hike up to the top of Ella Rock via Little Adam’s Peak where you will be rewarded with stunning vistas.
4. Nature lovers will revel in the beauty of Uda Walawe National Park. This area is a haven for a wildlife, from giant squirrels and mongooses to wild buffalo, Sri Lankan leopards and elephants, and a safari here is a one-of-a-kind experience. Don’t leave your cameras at home.
3. Our list wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the Golden Temple of Dambulla where you can watch the sun go down. A World Heritage site, this beautiful Royal Rock Temple is comprised of five separate caves and over 150 remarkable Buddha statues and paintings.
2. As we near the end of the experience bucket-list, you must add Hikkaduwa Beach, Negombo Beach and countless other beaches to your itinerary.
1. Coming in at number one as our ultimate must-do experience is taking the train from Nuwara Eliya to Ella. If scenic train rides sound like your cup of tea, then a visit to Sri Lanka should be top of mind for the intrepid traveller.
? Find your tour through Sri Lanka:
ℹ️ Learn more about Sri Lanka:
? Watch another video: “”Travel Sri Lanka in 12 days with One Life Adventures””:
? Visit us on Days to Come: “”Your Guide to Spending Two Weeks in Sri Lanka””:
✌️ Subscribe for more travel tips & inspiration:
? #gotouring with TourRadar:
? Let’s get social! Follow us on: