With Spring finally making an appearance around here I’ve rounded up 6 of my favourite Spring crafts to celebrate. After a long Winter it’s always nice when the pretty pastels start popping up. I’m dying to have a go at those flower shaped pop tarts, they look absolutely amazing. And those giant watercolour paper flowers are pretty special too. They’d make the perfect backdrop to a baby shower or wedding, don’t you think?
1. Diy Spring Flower Covered Backpack –
2. Simple Cupcake Liner Flowers –
3. Diy Painted Canvas Sneakers –
4. Diy Stenciled Tea Towels –
5. Spring Flower Shaped Pop Tarts –
6. Giant Hanging Paper Flowers –