Gorgeous healthy hair arranged just so and caressing your shoulders even as it flirts with the wind and pats your cheeks. How does this description sound to you? We are sure that the description that is charming enough for you to read on to see what we have to say. The fact is, most girls and women will spend hours wondering what kind of Gorgeous Shoulder Length Hairstyles that they will try and how it will look on them.
The thing about shoulder length hairstyles is that they leave you in no doubt about the feminine charm of your hair.
Please note the subtle way the waves of the shoulder length hairstyle seem to stay close to the face. This way you can be sure that the eye will be drawn time and again to your lovely eyes
This hairstyle will tell you that not all shoulder length hairstyles are made equal. In this one, the subtle waves seem to draw the eye more to the cheekbones and the jawline
Though this hairstyle is also shoulder length, it clearly wants to show off the face. It also wants to ensure that the person also stays cool and neat even though the hair is worn down
This one is not for everyone because as you can see the hair is poker straight and golden blonde. But those who can pull this hairstyle off will ensure that they have the admiration of everyone around
This shoulder length hairstyle will work best for those who like to wear their hair in easy and middle length waves.
If You Are Still Not Convinced That Gorgeous Shoulder Length Hairstyles Is The Way To Go, Some Of The Points We Give Below Will Convince You:
Gorgeous Shoulder Length Hairstyles To Try This Year
#The Slicked Back Hairstyle
#Rocking The Top-Knot Bun
The lesser the perfection,the cooler the bun! The knot that sits at the top of your head is top-knot bun, bring all of your hair up and wrap it up. Very ideal of summers and days when you’re running late. Oh and making your bad-hair-day into a good one!
#Vintage Side Swept Hairdo
Ever looked at film-stars of 1920’s rocking the side swept shoulder length hair? It is majorly in glam right now and all you need for a reception party. Sweep your bangs to the side for a complete look.
Give your hair a bohemian look by pinning back the twisted section of crown hair. If you don’t have time for a hairstyle and still want to look amazing, give this a try.
#The French Fishtail
#The Boxer Girl
Ever wonder how cool the hairstyle of a boxer look? Easy to make and ideal for summers, boxer braid is made when two dutch braids meet in the middle and let the rest of your hair fall free. Only short hair girls can rock this look effortlessly.
Keep experimenting and playing with your hairs. I guess you’ve got some more reasons to embrace your short hairs and style them like celebrity. Instead of all knots, buns and braid you can also let your gorgeous shoulder length hair free and accessorize them. Here are some tips to create casual or party time look –
- Use multi-coloured bobby pins and barrettes on your braids to make it look vibrant. Weave a satin ribbon with your braid. Add a funky headband when your hairs are pulled down.
- Stack 7-8 bobby pins together to give you an edgy look when you part your hair sideways. Wear a bow on your bun to make it look cute. Play with glitters, press some glitters on your hair-roots or some section of your hair to give you a playful trendy look. Use bead or pearl rubber-band instead of plain boring ones. Highlight or dye your hair.
- Works on all hair types. Most people’s hair can be classified into straight, curly, or wavy or combinations of one or two of these types. While some hairstyles work with curly and wavy hair, they may not work on straight hair or vice versa. Having shoulder length hair is not like that, as most hairstyles of this length work on all types of hair. You can definitely see what we mean in the images we give here.
- Some hairstyles come under the definition of cute and some fall into the smart type. The demarcation of this hairstyle becomes more blurred when it comes to shoulder length hair as it can easily be set into smart as well as cute hairstyles.
- With a bit of clever combing and setting, it is very much possible that you can braid or tie up your shoulder length hair. Pinning and leaving your hair loose is something that comes easy when it comes to hair this length. This length of hair can also be scraped back into a bun or knot for a more official purpose.
- Not restricted by age! Another merit in all shoulder length hairstyles given here is that they are not restricted to a certain age strata. Starting from the chubby little toddler to women well past the middle age, this hair length works on all age ranges. This is the charm of shoulder length hair.
- Another advantage with the many shoulder length hairstyles that you see displayed here is that it is very within the realm of possibility to have layers or steps cut into the hair. Bangs only add to the charm of shoulder length hair and hair ornaments, as well as accessories, really work well with shoulder length hair.
There is shoulder length and there is slightly longer than shoulder length that still falls under this definition. This hairstyle though more charming may need a bit more care
A pixie-like cut but with slightly longer hair- seems to be the best of both worlds. Which is cute but also a more grown-up version of the pixie cut to add maturity to your looks
A reverse graduated long bob with the hair in the front longer than in the back. It is cool and striking especially with a striking hue but not everyone can pull this off without fidgeting
The beauty of this hairstyle lies in its deceptive simplicity. It looks as if the wearer of the style has not gone to any lengths to make it work but it does need some effort to get to such perfection
Every hairstyle has a shaggy version that is low maintenance, which means not much combing and setting required. When it comes to shoulder length hair, this is it
The hairstyle is deceptive in the sense that it looks shorter than it is and therefore adds to the fullness of the hair. Can be a great way to show off your throat area
Ombre is a great way to ensure that your hair and hair colour does not come across as too monotonous. It will have people rushing to duplicate it, but remember that you got it first
This is hair that graduates in reverse which is shoulder length in the front and shorter in the back. Add ombre highlights and you are rocking the look even more
Sometimes all you need is simple and straight shoulder length hair but with the side parting to ensure that you do not end up looking too Mona Lisa like
Is it long or is it short? Is it styled or is it not? If your hairstyle can raise so many questions, then you go girl. Get it done and make the heads turn