Decorating the house for Christmas is an extraordinary moment for families. Among all the decorations that fill the environment at this time of year, the Christmas wreath is outstanding.
Usually used at the front door of the residence, the Christmas wreath announces the date that is about to arrive, welcomes guests with a unique energy, and, of course, decorates the home with great affection. But not only that! The Christmas wreath still carries a symbolism full of good things, including good health and prosperity.
Nowadays, there are different models of Christmas wreaths to inspire you, but the most traditional and used is still the wreath with pine branches, balls, and ribbons.
Want more Christmas wreath inspiration? So keep up with us; we will now present you a beautiful selection with 50 images of Christmas wreaths for you to keep as a reference; check it out:
01. Christmas wreath for the fireplace area; here, the reference was snow.
02. A fluffy and delicate crochet wreath: a great suggestion for anyone who has mastered the technique.
03. Modern and minimalist Christmas wreath model; wire strands connect to LED lights to decorate paper flowers.
04. Small and simple wreath to decorate cabinet handles.
05. Modern Christmas wreath made of paper; the highlight for the 3D effect of the piece.
06. This wreath idea is really cool: here, the proposal was to reuse an unused hanger.
07. Christmas wreath only with leaves.
08. Dry branches, pine cones, and green leaves make up this other model of Christmas wreath.
09. Call the children to collect tree leaves and, on the way back, assemble a wreath like this one; look how different and creative!
10. Simple Christmas wreath, where the different shades of the leaves guarantee the piece’s charm.
11. It’s not enough to be pretty; it has to smell too! The proposal here was to create a Christmas wreath with lavender sprigs.
12. Purple tones predominate in this Christmas wreath.
13. On the other hand, it is the typical red and green that is highlighted.
14. A cute Christmas wreath! Note that the snowmen were made from wool.
15. EVA Christmas Wreath: Easy and cheap to make.
16. How about complementing the Christmas wreath with flashing lights?
17. Paper ornaments decorate this different Christmas wreath.
18. And speaking of different, have you ever seen a wreath like the one in the image below?
19. Simple Christmas wreath, but with enormous grace.
20. A snow-covered mini-city depicted in the Christmas wreath.
21. If you prefer to follow the traditional way of making garlands, you will need dry branches for the bow.
22. Christmas wreath of walnuts! The typical fruits of this time of year also gain space in the decoration.
23. Christmas wreath with red flowers to decorate the inner wall of the house.
24. Typical Christmas elements always look good on the garlands.
25. Simple Christmas wreath decorated with natural branch and paper stars.
26. Ring the bell, little one, Bethlehem’s bell…
27. Bulky on one side and minimalist on the other.
28. Christmas wreath made only from natural leaves and branches.
29. This other wreath features the typical Christmas red to decorate the wreath with a base of tree branches.
30. Beautiful Christmas wreath inspiration made with gossip.
31. Wreath with branches of artificial leaves; an option to last for many Christmases.
32. Wool pompons! Beautiful Christmas wreath idea.
33. Nuts, pine cones, and even peppers decorate this rustic Christmas wreath.
34. Felt is always a good choice for crafts; here, he is the base of the wreath.
35. Another Christmas wreath inspiration made with wool pompoms; only this time more colorful and fun.
36. Stars and lights.
37. Gift boxes and a beautiful ribbon bow; the wreath is ready.
38. Have you ever thought about using cotton to make your Christmas wreath? See what a delicate yet rustic effect.
39. Pine branches and wool pompoms come together in this other Christmas wreath design.
40. Bulky and well decorated, this Christmas wreath is perfect for those looking for more traditional decoration.
41. This other wreath, on the other hand, has a modern feel and was made only with a dry twig, moss, and mini pine.
42. Small dots of red to make the wreath look like Christmas.
43. Crochet Christmas wreath in a very different pattern.
44. And how about a single-colored wreath?
45. Only stars!
46. The golden bow forms the support for the pine branches.
47. Look at the felt there one more time, demonstrating all its versatility in Christmas decorations.
48. This simple wreath has chosen only one Christmas symbol to decorate it.
49. Deconstructed Christmas wreath: a more modern and stripped-down version.
50. Felt Christmas wreath for the entrance door.