Baker boy style, often known as poor boys, baking boys or say newspaper boys outfits is a big hit among people this winter. The Baker boy hat is not those typical hats like the regular ones and is quite different from its appearance and patterns. It is fluffed from the top with shade out for face, these caps are available in different shapes and sizes.
Different types of Baker boy hats
Baker boy hat or say the newsboy cap is a hit amongst the youth and adults. Mostly there are 3-4 types of baker boy hats, but they go by different names.
- Baker boy hat- This type of cap was in trend in the 1800s. As the name suggests, mostly bakers used to wear it.
- Fisherman hat- As the name suggests, it was mostly donned by fishermen. It is little fluffed from the front and the riff coming out is almost non-existent in comparison to other caps.
- Flat cap- Flat hat or also known as a flat cap is round in shape cap which has stiff brim on the front side.
- Big apple cap- It is different from other newsboy caps as they over the head. It also has eight panels on it, but the shape is much bigger than this.
Basic hairstyles to match and maintain with these hats
While you decide to style your head with these cool hats, you must take care of all those things that go in coordination with it. Just like with baker boy hats, we have brought you some coolest hairstyle you can opt and maintain to carry off these baker boy styles in vogue. We are not going to dwell in-depth details but some basic so you can look good with these baker boy hats-
- A long pony- A long pony will look extremely smart with a baker boy hat. It will be easy to maintain and won’t get ruined even if you remove your hat no matter how many times.
- Shoulder length- it will look extremely chic and cute if you don shoulder length hair with it.
- Curled or messy- messy or curled hair popping out of these baker boy hats will make you look extremely charming and fashionable.
There are more, but these three are most basic to do.
If you loved this blazer,
The best Outfit Ideas
Now that we have covered the basics of hairstyling and the different types of hats you can choose from, why not have a look at what you can pair with these cool hats?
In this, you can pair up the baker boy hat with skinny damaged jeans and boots that can be of ankle length or little up than that. Pair it with an oversized sweater. You can go out for a casual outing in this outfit.
In this, you’ll have to pair thigh high boots with a classy LBD- Little Black Dress and will have to leave your hair open. You’re more than ready to hit the party than ever.
How about DUNGAREE?!
You wear a boyfriend dungaree with either a full sleeve shirt or half sleeve. You can pair the outfit either with sneakers or boots, depends on your choice.
High waist stuff
Pair your outfit in a way that it looks suave for all the occasion. Take a neon color or stylish patterned shirt and pair it with waist-high jeans. Forget not to tuck in neatly.
Winter casual parties
Take your favorite patterned tee and pair it with single colored jeans or bottom flared pants. Do not make look heavy. Take a sling bag and some cool footwear and you baker boy hat.
This is simplest and coolest if you’re going to work or any work meeting which has creative agenda. Wear same colored jeans and tee paired with dark or light colored fisherman hat.
Best if you’re going to a party. Pair color coordinated off shoulder top and jeans and a baker boy hat.
Wear a tee and tick it under a pencil mini skirt. Wear a cap, and you’re done for the party.
Baker boy style is hit if you do it right. Take help from the internet and our blogs if you have doubts. There is a lot more to experiment with and who knows, you might create your new signature style. Do not forget to show us your style too.