35 Colorful ideas for cottage flower beds with sunflowers
Decorative sunflowers, photos, and descriptions of which you will find in the article are the brightest and largest flowers in summer cottages. These plants are used to decorate flower beds, adjoining territories, garden beds, and even greenhouses, since they are unpretentious, and the main condition for their growth is sunlight.
The fields and gardens, completely covered with
All over the world, decorative sunflower has been decorating flower beds for a long time and is used in flower arrangements, but some growers discovered this attractive sunny flower relatively recently. Most often, sunflowers are planted along the fence as a decorative hedge; it also looks impressive when decorating a multi-level
The decorative sunflower differs from the familiar industrial sunflower, from which seeds are obtained, not only in its smaller size but also in its appearance:
- The color of petals in different varieties can be white, vanilla, orange, lemon, golden, red-brown, burgundy, chocolate, etc.
- flower baskets are simple, semi-double, and double
- petals are round, long, twisted, curved in shape
- the diameter of the flower basket varies from 5 cm to 30 cm
- the height of the stems starts from 40 cm in miniature varieties and reaches 3 m in large varieties.
Today, ornamental sunflowers are often grown to decorate the garden. Unpretentious plants allow you to create extraordinary comfort on the site. Designers use sunflower to create
Images via: Pinterest