Someone beautifully quoted “Women who are in their 20’s think they are sexy! And those in their 30’s say they are sexy! While the women in their 40’s no longer have to think or say it, they are SEXY!” Yes, there also lies the fact that age does matter while choosing the outfit. No worries though, when it’s about the casual outfits.
Casual outfits for women over 40 inspired denim jeans casually worn over the tee with blazer on and the age would literally be just a number! Along with these hairstyles that the top hairstylist will prefer for upgrading your style signature and putting down the age factor, the story is glamorous!
Casual Outfits For Women Over 40
- Sizing and fitting has to be absolute. Yeah, that totally depends on your body shape. You cannot go for tight fit clothes unless you have toned body. If you have plus sized bust or tummy, you have to choose clothes that are a bit loose. Know about the brands that produce clothes according to the body shape type. Fitting ratios changes with different heights and bodylines and shapes and personality characteristics. Read here!
- Consider the fall of dress important! Drapes look stunning when you think of layering the blazer on. Say, waterfall draped blazer or shrug to combat your extravagant portions that spoil the body shape. Involving tops with draped necklines and freefalling fabrics is counted when you think of setting up a capsule wardrobe for yourself.
- Not all should be tight and not all should be loose! When thinking of pulling out the two-piece or three-piece outfits, you must prefer something tight in combination to something loose. Like, if you are wearing a tight denim pant, don’t go for really tight top! Opt for a bit loose fit top that gives you perfect relaxed look with Casual outfits for women over 40 when paired with something tightly fitted.
- Yet another plus point for choosing Casual outfits for women over 40 is layering. Layer it as to NOT look bulky. Fit is one point you need to be alert about while choosing staples for layering while the color combination is another thing you need to consider. Fit must not be tight to avoid looking fat and not too loose to avoid making your outfit boring. Also, the color should not exceptionally vibrant for class with decency is what you aim at.
- Color choice should be wise. The fact behind what the quotes about women over 40 say is that they feel under-confident and over-conscious about their looks. Contrasting colors should be avoided if this case seems familiar to you. Its better to wear whatever color makes you feel beautiful and confident than to run with the flow.
- Hairstyles, yet another factor you would appreciate considering while dressing casually! No, the high head buns are not for you and even those stringent braids will not do any good to your appearance while dressing up casually. Thinking of those most wanted stylish hairstyles and haircuts for ladies over forty casually dressed is a tough job. Come and get to know what stands perfect with your attire.
- Let footwear do the talking. What your mind is up to will be stated by observing your footwear. If you wish to have comfortable day, go for ankle boots or casual sport footwear. For glamour in the attitude, go for ballerinas and stilettos. For style and trends, go for fringe style or some offbeat inspired footwear. Strappy footwear also flaunts the perfect style story, though!
- Style game is not the slave of age. It is the outfit here that matters when it comes to make your casual wardrobe rock. Trend it in the ways only a true fashionista would dare to. For example, don’t you feel like staring at someone who has tucked half shirt inside the pant and half is left just like that. And also, when you find someone having his or her ankle folded a bit. And when your best friend meets you in shrug layered over a top with belt tucked around the waist flaunting shape of her toned figure.
- Accessory helps! Eye catching necklaces with scintillating pendants or some bracelets sharply worn with the watches will take your simplest of the Casual outfits for women over 40 high on trends. Trust me; a bag doesn’t have to carry your essentials but it also matters a lot when you have to create a managed persona.
Casual outfits for women over 40 are not specially selected because they have crossed the age of looking sexier. Its because they are “IN” the age of looking sexier. Flaunt it all and mark my words that “You are going to make every head turn.”
The post 30 Casual outfits for women over 40 appeared first on Buzz 2017.