14 Surprisingly Cute And Creative Place Card Ideas
Here are 14 surprisingly cute and creative place card ideas, from Wilkie:
Place cards may seem like such a small element in the big picture of your wedding – but their importance is monumental. Place cards help to keep your reception organized and allow your guests to easily locate their assigned seat at their respective table. This is not to be confused with escort cards, which are used to direct guests to their assigned dining table. Not only are place cards extremely helpful, but they also add a key component into the design of your tablescape! Feel free to put some personality into your place cards and match them to your wedding theme. For some inspiration, we pulled together a handful of our favorite and most unexpected place cards for your wedding!
1. This sliced and gilded geode place card is so gorgeous!
Justin DeMutiis Photography
2. A magnifying glass place card will certainly surprise your guests!
Josh Elliot Photography
3. Incorporate your place card into the details of your napkin for one less item on your table setting!
Allison Kuhn Photography
4. This wood inspired place card complements the matching charger flawlessly.
Jen Rodriguez Photography
5. How chic is this contemporary place card?
Anna Tereshina Photography
6. Simplicity is everything in this minimalistic place card ideal for a rustic affair.
Amy Arrington Photography
7. Your place card should be able to blend in with your overall table décor.
Ben Q Photography
8. Talk about a color pop! We love this pomegranate place card idea!
Brittany Michelle Photography
9. Such a unique table setting! We love the placement of each individual place card.
Cara Robbins Studio
10. Attach your place card to a wedding favor as a sweet treat for your guests!
11. Calligraphy over a thin piece of bark creates a beautiful modern-rustic vibe.
12. How adorable is this butterfly place card idea? We love it!
13. Light pink place cards make for one pretty tabletop!
Jeremy Chou Photography
14. You can’t get more original than a painted artichoke to hold your guest’s places at the table!
L Hewitt Photography
The post 14 Surprisingly Cute And Creative Place Card Ideas appeared first on crazyforus.