- 1.5 ounce Citadel Gin
- .5 ounce Campari
- .75 ounce Lemon juice
- 1 ounce Simple
- Egg white
Shake the ingredients with ice and fine strain. Add one ice cube. Garnish with a lemon peel.
Created by Alexander Kady
- 1.75 ounce Patrón Reposado
- .5 ounce Patrón Citrónge Mango
- .5 ounce light agave syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- .25 medium avocado
- Short dash celery bitters
- Short dash grapefruit bitters
- Chipotle chili salt*
- Sliced mango for garnish
*Chipotle Chili Salt:
1/2 cup of salt : 1 tablespoon chipotle powder
1. Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out half of one side and add to cocktail tin, mashing with spoon until soft.
2. Add liquid ingredients to the tin, use a spoon to release avocado from the side of the tin, and “dry shake” the contents (without ice) until the avocado is broken up and emulsified.
3. Rim a double old fashioned glass with chipotle chili salt* and fill with ice.
4. Add ice to shaker tin and shake vigorously until well chilled.
5. Use a mesh strainer to “fine strain” the cocktail into the iced glass. Garnish with a ribbon of mango.
- 1 ½ ounces Gin
- 5 raspberries
- 3 lime wedges
- ½ ounce Belvoir Elderflower & Rose Lemonade
- 1 ounce lychee juice
- Lychee and raspberry to garnish (optional)
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake with plenty of ice. Strain into a highball glass over fresh cubed ice and garnish with a lychee and raspberry on a stick.
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 1.5 ounce Blanco Tequila
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3-4 blackberries
Muddle berries in a shaker tin. Add Cointreau, tequila, lime juice and ice. Shake and strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice. Garnish with blackberries.
- 2 parts gin
- 1 part vermouth
- 2 parts grapefruit juice
- Grapefruit slice and sprig of thyme for garnish
Shake all the ingredients and pour into a glass, garnish with the grapefruit slice and thyme.
A chic and elevated twist on the original margarita.
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- 1 oz. Blanco Tequila
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- Champagne float
- 3 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
Combine Cointreau, tequila and lime juice in a shaker tin and add ice. Shake and strain into a chilled flute. Top with Champagne and bitters and garnish with a red rose petal.
Created by Shawn Gordon
- 1.5 ounce Patrón Silver
- .5 ounce Patrón Citrónge Orange
- 2 slices charred pineapple
- .25 ounce Yuzu juice*
- .5 ounce Fresh lime juice
- .25 ounce simple syrup
- 4 Sage leaves, 2 for garnish
- 2 dash lime bitters
- Slice charred pineapple for garnish
- Chipotle salt rim
*If Yuzu juice is not available, substitute 2 parts lemon juice: 1 part orange juice.
Chipotle Salt Rim
.5 Cup salt + .75 tsp dried chipotle powder
1. Char 2 pineapple slices and reserve one slice
2. Combine two pieces pineapple, 4 sage leaves and simple syrup in shaker and muddle.
3. Add remaining liquid ingredients and shake vigorously with ice to chill.
4. Double strain onto fresh ice in a chipotle-salt rimmed rocks glass.
5. Garnish with a slice of charred pineapple and two sage leaves.
- 1 ounce Fine Ruby port
- 1 ounce Amontillado Sherry
- .25 ounce mixed berry puree
- 1 bar spoon lemon juice
- 1 dash Angostura and Peychaud
- .25 ounce Orange Curaçao
- .25 ounce Luxardo Maraschino
Shake and strain into a snifter. Garnish with mint, berries, and dusted nutmeg.
Created by Reisler Morales of Mexico City
- 1.75 ounce Patrón Reposado
- .75 ounce Patrón Citrónge Orange
- .75 ounce Simple syrup
- 1 ounce Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Red Wine (Mexican, or other)
- Sugar-salt rim*
Pulverize 1/4 cup dried hibiscus in a spice grinder. Add 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup kosher salt and pulse until combined.
1. Combine Patrón Reposado, Patrón Citrónge Orange, simple syrup and lime juice in a shaker tin; add ice and shake vigorously.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail coupe rimmed with sugar-salt rim.
3. Carefully float red wine on the surface of the cocktail and garnish with a lime wheel.
Created by Lucinda Sterling, Middle Branch
- 1 ounce Patrón Silver
- ½ ounce lemon
- ¼ ounce pomegranate syrup
- ¼ ounce honey
- Fresh thyme
- 2 dashes Peychauds bitters
Shake ingredients with ice, double strain into a coupe or champagne glass, absinthe spritz, champagne or Prosecco float. Garnish with fresh thyme.