The Screen Actors Guild, better known as SAG, honors the best achievements in film and television performances at its annual awards show.
This year the SAG Awards were presented on Sunday, January 29, 2017, and featured some of Hollywood’s most glamorous and beautiful ladies on the Red Carpet, including Emma Stone, Kaley Cuoco and Chrissy Teigen, among others.
Here are 10 glamorous looks from the SAG Awards Red carpet, from Glam Radar:
The SAG Awards red carpet is one that we look forward to the most every year and, with this year’s awards event recently concluded, we’ve been doing nothing but take our pick of the best dressed celebs at the ceremony. In case you’re curious or you missed it, here are some of the best looks from the SAG Awards red carpet this year.
- 1. Emma Stone – Emma Stone looked stunning and sexy without revealing a ton of skin in this black floral Alexander McQueen number with a very heavy boudoir vibe. She finished off the look with minimal gold jewelry.
- 2. Claire Foy – another look on the SAG red carpet that looked sexy without showing a ton of skin came from English actress Claire Foy who wore a Victorian boudoir kind of look that consisted of what seemed like a sexy red slip dress with a see-through overlay.
- 3. Sophie Turner – Sophie Turner chose to take a minimalistic approach with her SAG Awards look and went with a simple but sexy Louis Vuitton dress in a lovely red color. The dress had an asymmetrical design and a rather long slit down the middle.
- 4. Chrissy Teigen – queen of the Twitterverse Chrissy Teigen showed up on the SAG Red Carpet wearing her laidback but still chic and sophisticated version of an LBD. The dress featured a low neckline and a long slit which gave the look a very sexy vibe.
- 5. Taraji P. Henson – Taraji went with a very sweet and sultry look at the SAG Awards. Her lilac dress featured a romantic cut and was embellished by beautiful bead work. The icing on the top of her cake? The sheer overlay that made up a majority of the top part of the dress gave it a nice and sultry hint.
- 6. Felicity Huffman – Desperate Housewives alumni Felicity Huffman went with a very classy white Antonio Grimaldi number that made her look elegant and posh.
- 7. Talulah Riley– this look from Talulah shows that the right combination of colors can rally make any outfit look a thousand times better. This watercolor dress is by Galvan and Talulah completed her look with minimal jewelry.
- 8. Kimiko Glenn – OITNB star Kimiko Glenn looks stunning in this slip dress-ish red number that made a wonderful contrast against her fair skin and dark locks.
- 9. Kirsten Dunst – Kirsten looked like a glowing bride in the Christian Dior frock that she wore to the SAG red carpet which she wore a stunning statement necklace with.
- 10. Kaley Cuoco – looking ethereal in a gorgeous pink Marchesa number is Kaley Cuoco whose gown also featured soft 3D floral accents and a very sexy neckline.
Read more: http://glamradar.com/best-looks-from-the-sag-awards-red-carpet/#ixzz4XzTxUPhu
The post 10 Glamorous Looks from the SAG Awards Red Carpet appeared first on crazyforus.