Ceiling fans are one of those things that you don’t understand how much you really love until you don’t have one. For a while we rented a condo with a ceiling fan in the bedroom, and I would keep it on with the windows open whenever the weather was nice enough. But most rental apartments don’t have ceiling fans, so one of the things I’m looking forward to the most about being a first-time homeowner is being able to install ceiling fans in any room I want! Our living room, bedroom, and second bedroom are all pre-wired for ceiling fans, too, so I’m excited to pick out and install three.
I’ve been gravitating toward black ceiling fans, especially matte black ceiling fans, because I love how sleek they look. I haven’t decided which ones to get yet, but I wanted to share what I’ve found on some of my research. These are affordable options, too, so I’m not dreaming here–I’m actually researching and want to share the practical options I’ve found! Here are 10 black ceiling fans I love. The source with the asterisk* next to it is cheaper!
(This post contains affiliate links; read more
1. Merwry 52 in. LED Indoor Matte Black Ceiling Fan
2. Windward IV 52 in. Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan
3. Hampton Bay 60 in. Black Industrial Ceiling Fan
4. Crandon Park 52 in. LED Indoor Matte Black Ceiling Fan
5. 36 in. Indoor Black Industrial Fan with 3 Metal Blades
6. Discus 52 in. Matte Black Ceiling Fan
7. Vision 52 in. Rubberized Black Ceiling Fan
8. Weatherford 52 in. Matte Black Ceiling Fan with ABS Blades
9. Industrial 56 in. Brushed Nickel Indoor Ceiling Fan
10. Craftmade Targas 52″ Black Fan with LED Light & Wall Control